OIB CHILLIN' INDIGO Ocean and Canal Views, 5 BR 6 BA w/Pool 1/4 Mile East of Pier, Easy Beach Access
Size –5 Bedrooms • 6 Bathrooms (5 full, 1 half) 6 Baths (5 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-15
BEAUTIFUL HOME READY FOR SUMMER FUN!
Built in 2012, this beach home in Ocean Isle Beach boasts amazing views of the beach, ocean and a natural canal. The prime location on East First Street is a corner lot within steps of 2 beach accesses, one of which is handicapped ramped. Ocean Isle Beach can be a laidback vacation spot or one filled with lots of activities, our home is the perfect place to stay no matter what your vacation plans are. The home was designed with comfort and luxury in mind, and it includes many upgrades, amenities, and new technology to help to make your vacation memorable.
RECENT UPGRADES INCLUDE- GAS AND CHARCOAL GRILLS, COMMERCIAL GRADE ICEMAKER, BEACH CHAIRS AND CARTS, HANDICAPPED BARS IN MASTER BATH, ADDITIONAL KITCHENWARE, FRESHENED PAINTING IN COMMON AREAS, HAND SHOWER AT POOL.
This is not another beach rental property. Home is decorated for the enjoyment of our family and our guests with many extra touches and features not found in the typical rental. The home is very comfortable and a great place for your family. Guests have loved the house and many families continue to return yearly!
FLOOR PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a maximum of 15:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom – one King bed
+ 2nd floor bedroom 2 – one Queen bed
+ 1st floor bedroom 3 – one Queen bed
+ 1st floor bedroom 2– one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom 1 – three bunk beds, Twin over Twin
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with comfy, cushy couches
+ Family room is large with accent lighting and great ocean views.
+ Dining room with farm table seats 10.
+ Large unique granite Kitchen Island with 5 barstools.
+ Additional dining table is on deck off of dining room.
+ The airy second floor kitchen is open to the family and dining room.
+ Rockers and deck furniture on 2nd floor deck with either sun or shade seating. Great for morning coffee and evening gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second large family room (great for kids or second family)
+ Family room features a sectional sofa and entertainment center with TV and docking station for video games.
+ Game area includes a foosball table and arcade game.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Wet bar with refrigerator to stock with cool drinks.
+ Full laundry room with High Efficiency Large Capacity washer/dryer.
+ Large covered decks with rockers, chairs, and tables.
• Master suite bath features walk-in shower with double shower heads and double vanity.
• All bedrooms have private baths for comfortable accommodations:
+ 1st floor baths include a vanity and a tub shower.
+ 2nd floor baths include vanities and showers.
+ Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, changing room, and clothesline for your suits and beach towels.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator makes bringing in groceries and luggage easy. Cab accommodates wheel chair access.
• Private fenced pool features in-pool seating areas with water jets. Pool can be heated between March and October for an additional fee. Pool Deck area includes a tiki bar, lounge chairs, picnic table, Weber gas grill and a charcoal grill.
• Sleep like a baby on the special Marriott Simmons mattresses on all beds.
• Bed linens supplies year round, bath towels supplied with weekly peak season rates.
• All bedrooms have cable TV, ceiling fans, and deck access.
• Well-equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and upgraded stainless steel appliances including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, extra quiet dishwasher, and a 25 cf bottom freezer/refrigerator. The second refrigerator is on the ground level near the pool and grill. Stock up on food and drinks.
• House is equipped with 4 beach bikes, beach chairs, and 2 beach carts to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• Guests have access to the garage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment. Garage has power outlets if you plan on renting a golf cart for the week.
• Corner lot allows extra parking space.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator, front door, and garage is by electronic push button dead bolt locks. No key to share! We program a 4 digit number that you select for the week to open the locks. Old codes from previous guests expire after their rental period.
• Guests have optional use of the home security system during your stay. The same four digit code used for the doors can be programed for the security system. For guest safety and security nest cameras are installed in parking area and garage.
• Large 55” flat screen HD TVs in both family rooms offer a docking station to connect video games, computers, and iPod or iPad to play games and music. Bring your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Stereo systems allow you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, 2nd floor deck, and pool to help set the mood.
• We are equipped with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the net.
• Two water heaters are provided to help everyone get ready for dinner on time.
• Ocean Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with shops and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an easy drive. The beaches are large, beautiful, and across the street.
• Our home is located within a short distance from the center of island. Arrival is quick and easy over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks, and arrival time can be flexible.
• The corner lot location provides extra privacy, extra parking, fantastic ocean and beach views, and an unrestricted view down a natural canal.
• We are just a stroll to the beach front activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island restaurants & shops. The bikes have baskets so you can run leisurely errands.
No smoking and no pets are allowed as a courtesy to all guests. Renter must be 30+ years old and stay on premises.
Keywords: cottage, beach home, beach house, Ocean view, beach access, second row, pool heater, saline pool, game room, Wi-Fi, security system, balconies, decks, luxurious, screened porch, family, family beach,
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be issued for any reason.
About the OwnerWe live in Northeast Tennessee and Love OIB. We purchased our first home in OIB in 2008, an 8 bedroom 8 bath Oceanfront with pool on East First Street, our second home a 12 bedroom 8 bath duplex oceanfront right across the street front this newly purchased home in 2021. When we are not in OIB we enjoy sharing our home with our guest, family and friends. We enjoy travelling all over the world but our first place to head in our spare time is OIB.
|Elevator||All Floors, FOR USE ON ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE AND FOR HANDICAP GUEST|
|Setting & View||
6 Bathrooms (5 full, 1 half)
6 Baths (5 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||